Thursday, August 20, 2009

My card for the day ....

Here is yet another card i made using the new in colors
from Stampin' Up!©

I used soft suede cardstock as the background, then added bermuda bay, dusty durango and crushed curry. The stamp set is Peace Within. I love cats and orchids so this stamp set is right up my alley. It also has a beautiful basket of flowers and another sentiment stamp. The sentiment on this card reads, "Everyday holds the possibility of a miracle. ~ Elizabeth David." This is a great any occassion card!

5 comments:

jcscraphappy said...

great card, i was looking at these stamps too :)
jennie

Raquel said...

Very pretty! Miss you at the sketch challenges.

I left you an award at my blog. Come pick it up!

http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2009/10/new-blog-award.html

Deb Neerman said...

Beautiful card! The stamp set is gorgeous!

LOL, I love the In Colors too ... but next year they'll be new In Colors and I'll love them even more!

Einahpets_Llazlod said...

Wow... I like the saying on this card! Inspiring!! The card looks great as well! Great presentation!

- - Sheryl - - said...

Love the card! That little cat nap.