Many thanks to Sandy for the Sweet Blogger Award! I appreciate it very much. Please visit Sandy's blog ... it is as special as this award is.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
I received this award from a very talented crafter and super nice gal:
Raquel at My Creations
I am extremely surprised and honored to have received this from Raquel. We met on the Cricut message board working on challenges and Raquel is so creative! Please visit her blog and you will understand.
There are a few rules that go along with the award and they are:
1) Add a link and note of thanks to the person giving the award (which I would have done anyways)
2) Pass the award on to 15 bloggers whose blogs you have recently discovered that you love
3) Share 7 things about yourself
I don't have too much time to visit blogs lately, but did find these 15 that i follow and that are worth your time to check out!
1. Lynn at Beautiful Delights
2. Jennie at Jennie's Journey
3. Mary at Dazzling Designs by MJ
4. Linda at LilGreenbugville
5. Pattie Jo at PJS Designs
6. Diane at Capadia Designs
7. Karen at Glitter Me Silly
8. Helen at Creative Jeans
9. Rose at My Happy Place
10. Sheryl at Sheryl's Crafting Corner
11. Cariena at My Life in Stamps
12. Holley at Holley's Blog
13. Joanne at Tropic Luv, Cards in Paradise
14. Suzanne at Scrap Bitz
15. Sandy at Details by Sandy
Seven things about me...
1. I have two wonderful adult sons and four delightful grandchildren
2. I am married to a wonderful man who treats me like a queen
3. I love to craft
4. I love the beach and draw inspiration from nature
5. I have two cats and love all animals
6. I am waaaaaay behind on my scrapbooking
7. I really, really, really need a vacation (Hawaii to visit the kids would be great!)
Posted by Claudette at 8:36 AM
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Spring has sprung (or is about to here in Florida) and Easter is just around the corner. Time for new beginnings and renewals. Time to renew old friendships and begin new ones.
Here are a few cards i've been working on for clients. I've used Stampin' Up! card stock and Designer Series papers and then a stamp set i found at Michael's that i really love. Let me know what you think of these. Happy Spring!
Posted by Claudette at 6:08 AM