Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring has sprung!!!


Spring has sprung (or is about to here in Florida) and Easter is just around the corner. Time for new beginnings and renewals. Time to renew old friendships and begin new ones.
Here are a few cards i've been working on for clients. I've used Stampin' Up! card stock and Designer Series papers and then a stamp set i found at Michael's that i really love. Let me know what you think of these. Happy Spring!












































Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Einahpets_Llazlod said...

LOVE the more purple one!!! Wow! They are all great!! So hard to pick just one!

Raquel said...

Great sketches! I miss your cards over at the sketch challenges


I left you an award in my blog... please come pick it up!

http://raqcreations.blogspot.com/2010/03/beautifulbloggerawardjpg.html