Monday, December 13, 2010

Bill's Bike's Memorial Toy Run

My husband and I attended Bill's Bike's Memorial Toy Run on Sunday, December 12, 2010. It is a "Toys for Tots" bike run and was a lot of fun, and the parade was great. Met and spoke with a lot of very nice people. Looking forward to next year's run as well. This toy run provides 20% of the toys that are distributed to kids in Palm Beach County, Florida each year. There were approximately 2500 bikers in attendance. Yes Virginia, there is a Santa and sometimes he wears leather and rides a motorcycle! This is me on my 2009 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider. Yes, I ride, and this is my bike. Hubby has his own Harley-Davidson Softail Custom that he rides. This was our second charity run this month. Hope you all have a wonderful Christmas.

1 comment:

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

HI, I found you through blogging, Lynn's scrapbooking blog. I love your Christmas and holiday crafts! How fun you did the toy run. We used to do it here in Maine in Sept. before it got too cold. Looks like you are having so much fun! Ride Safe!
Lisa