Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Mother's Day Cards ...

Here are a couple of Mother's Day cards that I made for a friend. I saw on the message board that the QuickKutz A2 folders fit in the cuttlebug so I decided to get some and give it a whirl. Below are two different folders. I really love these folders! I wish I had known about them sooner. I do have to add just two extra pieces of paper in my cuttlebug sandwich to get them to emboss a bit deeper, but that is ok. Just being able to use these folders is great! I wish the colors had come out better in the photos, but they didn't. Since the photos I've also added stickles to "perk" them up a bit and now they are wonderful (at least I think they are!). TFL!
The inside of the card has a personalized message from Cora's sister, Glenda.
Same on this one.

No comments: